Quotes

(Loading...)

Powered by Ink of Life

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Technical difficulties

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?  All of a sudden the layout of this blog seems to have changed, and I'm not aware of having done anything to change it.

The problem is with my gadgets: the "About Me", the archive list, the labels, the lists of other sites to read ... all that stuff.  That used to be off on the right-hand sidebar.  And in fact my blogger.com "Layout" screen tells me it still is.



Only when I look at my blog itself, those things all show up in the main column where my posts are, except all the way down at the bottom after the posts.  And that's crazy!  Nobody is going to look for them there!

Does anybody have any familiarity with the blogger.com layout tools, such that you might be able to give me some pointers?  I'd really appreciate any help.

Thanks!

No comments: